Asus Help by Professionals
AsusTek, which is also known by the name of Asus, is a multinational company for computer hardware and software products. The headquarters of the AsusTek is in Taiwan. The ASUS provides n numbers of products related to the technology. The quality of products which ASUS offers is world class and highly appreciated by the customers. The ASUS provides laptops, RAMs, mobile phones, projectors, wifi routers, graphics cards, networking equipment, netbooks, optical storage, wearable, peripherals, servers, workstations, tablet PCs, etc.
The ASUS is highly recognized for its graphics cards and also the world’s fifth largest vendor. ASUS also received an honor of appearing in the ASIA’s top 10 IT companies. The customer network of ASUS is also very huge. These customers possibly face many problems regarding the products. So for handling these issues, ASUS provides the service of Asus driver support team which can be contacted through the ASUS helpline number. You can also take help from the ASUS online chat service. The ASUS online chat service will provide you the online consultancy without any network barrier. The ASUS online chat service provides you with the overall information regarding your problem. You can get the instant answer to queries from the ASUS online chat support.
The ASUS driver support team is always available for you irrespective of time zones if you call through the ASUS helpline number. But if you are unable to reach to the ASUS helpline number, then you can take advantage of the toll free number provided on the top of this website. This toll free number later redirects your call to the independent third party ASUS helpline number.
Asus support drivers:
After the ASUS setup process, people install drivers for better performance. The driver is most commonly called as simply a driver, hardware driver or device driver. A driver is a group of files that allows hardware device to communicate with the operating system of the device. If the drivers are not configured with the hardware device, then the software program will not be able to communicate with the hardware device and will not accept any command from the software device. You can easily download ASUS drivers from the official website.
Without Asus support drivers, the Asus device will not correctly receive and send data to the hardware devices for example printers. If the appropriate Asus driver is not configured with the Asus device, then the Asus device will not function properly. You can get the precise information regarding ASUS setup and ASUS installation process of drivers by ASUS product support center.
ASUS motherboard drivers:
The Asus motherboard drivers are small programs that allow your operating system to communicate with motherboard hardware. While maintaining the Asus motherboard drivers update prevents crashes and maximizes the system and hardware performance. Using corrupted Asus motherboard driver outdated Asus motherboard drivers can cause crashes, system errors, and can also cause the system to fall crash. The additional problem will arise if you install the incorrect Asus motherboard drivers on the system.
ASUS monitor drivers:
The Asus monitor drivers transfer the configuration information to the Operating system in the form of an INF file or information file. The OS uses that INF file to implement plug n play (PnP) features of the monitor. The Asus monitor drivers basically help in adding up the additional functionality to the monitor’s features. The ASUS monitor drivers will help Operating System in letting know about the bit depths offered by that particular monitor and also tells about the available resolution of the display of the monitor. The ASUS monitor drivers also apply color space corrections.
Commonly, the operating systems include all the sufficient default information in order to make the monitor work smoothly for most of the uses. But for the better results, ideal specific settings are preferred.
ASUS audio driver:
The ASUS audio driver is the type of file that is used by the operating system to properly interact with the audio device and also recognize the audio much better. The ASUS audio driver is basically used for sound cards, but the ASUS audio driver is also used in reference to drivers mandatorily for the audio inputs and for the special and complex audio systems as well. You can download the driver through the ASUS drivers download utility.
ASUS wireless driver:
The Asus wireless drivers are specific to the operating system. So in case, you are planning to change your operating system, then you must also change your Asus wireless driver. The Asus wireless driver got updated all the time even without the major change in the functionality. So, you must ensure that you always use the latest and updated ASUS wifi driver.
Not able to connect to the Internet seems catastrophic especially when you are an internet bug. Sometimes, what seems like a serious predicament is actually a minor glitch. It might be possible that the outdated Asus wifi driver is preventing you from accessing the internet. The Asus wifi driver error can occur due to several reasons, but the good part is that you don’t need any support from anyone. That error related to Asus wifi driver hardly take a couple of minutes to get resolved.
To implement the Asus driver update, you need to download Asus driver update software or you can search for the articles which provide the troubleshooting process regarding this. You just need to visit the website and official website and take advantage of the Asus driver updates.
ASUS Bluetooth driver:
The Asus Bluetooth driver is also known by the name of the Bluetooth stack. The Asus Bluetooth driver is categories in two forms:
- General purpose
- Embedded form
The general purpose drivers provide the high flexibility and written with insistence for providing the richness. The general purpose ASUS Bluetooth driver is mainly used for the desktop computer.
The embedded drivers are strictly used for the devices which have limited demands and limited resources. The embedded ASUS Bluetooth driver has IwBt, Bluetopia, and the Bluemagic.
Download ASUS drivers: ASUS driver download:
To download ASUS drivers, you first need to install ASUS driver download utility. These ASUS driver download utility will help you in downloading the up to date versions of the ASUS software drivers. Different ASUS driver download utilities are used for downloading the drivers for different devices. The ASUS drivers download utility can automatically update all the drivers for your device. ASUS drivers download utility performs both the task of downloading the drivers and updating the drivers. As soon as the new driver’s update comes, the ASUS drivers download utility automatically update the drivers which are present in the device. You can easily download ASUS drivers from the official website of ASUS.
ASUS driver updates:
ASUS support drivers should be updated after a certain period of time in order to avoid confliction. ASUS driver updates will enhance the working of the previous ASUS support drivers by providing them new functionality which leads to better working.
Many customers choose to use the ASUS driver update utility in order to use the ASUS driver updates. The ASUS driver update utility automatically updates the ASUS drivers which are present on your respective systems. Choosing ASUS driver update utility can be a good option for saving time. The ASUS driver update utility also helps in preventing the mistakes and it also helps in that event when the manufacturer no longer makes the driver available.
Common issues with different products of ASUS:
ASUS is the well-established and highly recognized company for its software and hardware products in the global market. People from around the world use the products of ASUS. The features and functionalities that ASUS provide are highly appreciated by the customers. The ASUS provide almost all the products from RAM to the high level computers. People from any profession rely on the features and functionality of the ASUS.
The given instructions will provide you with information regarding the common issues which often people face while using the ASUS products.
The ASUS touchpad or mouse pad of the laptops is one of the well-known touchpads which people prefer to use. The ASUS touchpads provide smooth and better sense n touch technology that provides ease to the customers. This section of the article describes the important notes regarding the ASUS touchpad. Read on to know more.
ASUS touchpad drivers:
The ASUS touchpad drivers are the software that allows the touchpad of your device to communicate with the firmware present on the computer. Without the ASUS touchpad drivers, the touchpads are rendered uselessly. The ASUS touchpad drivers come in a variety of versions depending upon the operating systems.
If your ASUS touchpad scroll not working: ASUS mouse pad not working
If your ASUS touchpad scroll not working then there can be different reasons behind it. But after reading this section of the article you will get the answer of the “ASUS touchpad scroll not working” query.
Some of the main reasons behind ASUS touchpad not working:
- Missing drivers can be the reason if your ASUS touchpad scroll not working.
- If your ASUS touchpad scroll not working, then there might be possibilities that viruses-corrupted the touchpad drivers.
- If your system is updated but the driver inside your device is not updated, then this can be the reason behind your ASUS touchpad not working.
- If your ASUS touchpad not working, then there is the probability that you pressed any key to turn off the touchpad.
- Maybe VM took over the mouse and this can also be the reason behind ASUS trackpad not working.
- If ASUS laptop touchpad not working, then clean the touchpad first. Maybe due to dirt ASUS mouse pad not working.
- If your ASUS trackpad not working, then you can go to the control panel and check for the touchpad and also check that if it’s turned off.
Note: The last option you can opt when your ASUS laptop touchpad not working is to reboot your system. But if still your ASUS laptop touchpad not working, then try to resolve this problem by different methods rather than choosing the reboot.
These can be the reasons behind your ASUS trackpad not working issue. You can check these points for resolving your issue for ASUS trackpad not working. If these points do not resolve your query of ASUS laptop touchpad not working, then you can take the advantage of ASUS driver support team. The ASUS driver support will provide all the related information regarding the issues of ASUS mouse pad not working. They are experienced and well trained and also capable of resolving your problem regarding ASUS mouse pad not working.
The ASUS router is one of the best router services which is offered by the ASUS. The router is a networking device which forwards the data packets between the computer networks. These routers are used for performing the traffic directing functions on the internet. The router can be connected to the two or more data lines from different networks.
How to setup ASUS router: Asus router settings:
If you have queries regarding how to setup ASUS router, then you are at the right place. In order to install and configure the ASUS router setup you need to follow these steps:
- Unbox the router if it is the new one.
- If you are using the old router then you should reset it first.
Note: No matter new or old, we recommend you to reset before configuring the ASUS router setup.
After following the provided points, you are fully ready to setup ASUS router:
- Attach the plug of the router to the power outlet.
- Switch on the button of the power outlet.
- Connect the router to the Modem with the help of Ethernet cable.
- With the help of another Ethernet cable, connect your system with the ASUS router.
- If you don’t have Ethernet cable, then go to the computer and click on the wireless icon.
- You can see an unsecured wireless network from the ASUS name. Connect to it.
- Go to your internet browser and enter the default gateway “192.168.1.1” in the URL.
- The router is already reset so it will not ask for the password and username. But in case if you need username and password
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
- The router will automatically detect the internet connection.
Hope this will help you to setup ASUS router. You can easily deal with ASUS router settings for configuring ASUS router setup. These are the overall information if you want to setup ASUS router, but in case you need help from the ASUS help desk, then you can call on the ASUS helpline number.
Few important tips before configuring the ASUS router setup.
- Don’t leave the guest mode on. Turn it off if you want to configure ASUS wireless router setup.
- You should ask your internet provider regarding the connection type.
- You need to update the router firmware. This keeps the performance best.
- After configuring the ASUS wireless router setup, you should restart your router.
You can use the same information for configuring the ASUS wireless router setup for different router’s model. This section of the article is alone sufficient to rectify your thought of how to setup ASUS router. This will help you regarding the ASUS wireless router setup without the need of ASUS help desk. The ASUS product support will help you regarding your queries. The ASUS product support is 24/7 available for their customers.
ASUS router password reset:
If you want to perform settings for the ASUS router password reset, then you are at the right place. This section of the article provides you the overall information regarding how to reset ASUS router password.
It is always a good practice to reset ASUS router password because it makes your security parameters more strong. When you reset ASUS router password, you ensure that only you can use this router service or only that people can use this service whom you allow.
You can reset ASUS router password without the help of the ASUS product support after following these steps.
Admin password and default ASUS router password:
- Open the internet browser through the device which is connected to your router.
- Enter the “192.168.1.1” in the URL field.
- Press Enter.
- Enter username: Admin
- Enter password: Admin (default ASUS router password)
- Alternatively, you can also use http://router.asus.com for accessing the admin panel.
- Select status.
This is the default ASUS router password and username configuration for the ASUS routers. Default ASUS router password is created by the developers but you can also choose the ASUS router password reset option to set the password according to your choice.
ASUS router password reset for wifi:
- Go to the admin panel and log in.
- Enter correct username and password.
- Go to the administration panel and click on the wireless panel.
- You will see many options related to the wifi.
- Select the SSID and WIFI for which you want to change the password.
- Choose WEP2/WEP which are password protection type.
- Enter the new password.
- Click on the Save
After following these steps, you can easily do the ASUS router password reset settings for the wifi.
If you are facing any difficulty while following the ASUS installation process or during the resetting of the password, then you can easily take the help from the ASUS help desk. The ASUS help desk is always available for their customers and feeds them with satisfying answers.
What if you forgot ASUS router password:
If you forgot ASUS router password and username (default) then it means you would have changed the password settings when you initially installed the router. Unfortunately, this means there is no option left except default factory reset. Before you will be able to access the ASUS router settings screen; read on these points which will help you if you forgot ASUS router password:
- Turn the router around and check that is there any small hole on the back side. Some routers already have a hole named as “reset” and some routers might don’t have this.
- Insert any pointed object into the hole so that you can press the button of reset setting. Make sure you hold it to almost 10 seconds.
- After that, examine the lights on the router. They need to be flashed; that indicates that the factory resetting is in the process.
Once the router finished rebooting itself then you can log in with the ASUS router default password and username. You will be able to access ASUS router settings after that and also can reset or change the ASUS router default password and username according to your choice. We hope that this is sufficient information if you forgot ASUS router password.
ASUS products have simple goals which are to enrich the digital world. ASUS laptops have the best user interfaces along with better display panel technology. ASUS laptops include three models i.e. vivid, manual and eye care which are additional to the normal standard mode.
ASUS laptops have several advantages over the other laptops:
- ASUS SonicMaster Technology.
- ASUS audio Wizard.
- ASUS Tru2Life Technology.
- ASUS SuperBatt Technology.
- ASUS smart gesture technology.
- Intuitive and precise touch control.
- ASUS Ergonomic keyboard design.
- ASUS Ice Cool Technology.
- 2 year global warranty on laptops.
- ASUS super hybrid Engine II technology.
- ASUS Web
These are additional benefits which you get with the ASUS laptops. But there are also some issues arise when you are using ASUS technologies that will be further elaborated in the article.
ASUS laptop drivers:
The ASUS laptop drivers will help you in adjusting the system and also help in correcting the errors. Free ASUS laptop drivers can be downloaded from the official website of the ASUS. If your ASUS laptop drivers are not working, then you can update the drivers. There might be possibilities that your ASUS laptop drivers are not anymore compatible with the operating systems.
If your ASUS laptop keyboard not working?
If your ASUS laptop keyboard not working, then don’t worry! It’s one of the common issues, but you can easily manage the ASUS laptop keyboard not working issue.
- Restart your laptop first. It works in some cases.
- Troubleshoot the hardware issue.
- Keyboard driver needs to be updated.
- Reinstall your keyboard driver.
- Modify the keyboard settings.
These points might help you when you are facing ASUS laptop keyboard not working issue. You will not feel the need of ASUS laptop help center. But if you are facing any major issue even after following the procedure, then you can visit ASUS laptop help center near you.
How to restore ASUS laptop to factory settings?
If you are searching for how to restore ASUS laptop to factory settings, then this section of the article consists of all the necessary information regarding how to restore ASUS laptop to factory settings. By following the procedure, you can easily avoid taking help of the ASUS laptop help center.
This section of the article will provide you with the overall information regarding the query of “how to reset ASUS laptop to factory settings.” Steps for resolving the query of how to reset ASUS laptop to factory settings.
- Restart your ASUS laptop.
- Press “F9” key while the computer is booting up.
- Choose “Recover Windows or Entire HD” option.
- Press Enter.
- When asked press “Y” three times.
- The laptop will restore to factory setting.
- The laptop will shut down and start again.
- Approve license terms and agreement.
- Twice enter your password and select next.
- Select finish and wait for the execution of the reboot
By following this procedure, you can easily resolve your query of how to reset ASUS laptop to factory settings. After following the procedure for how to restore ASUS laptop to factory settings, you can easily avoid taking help from the ASUS laptop help center.
Although this information is sufficient if you want to know how to reset ASUS laptop to factory settings. But if you face any serious issue, then you can visit the nearest ASUS laptop help center. If you don’t have any ASUS laptop help center near you, then you can search on the internet regarding the nearest ASUS laptop help center.
ASUS keyboard consists of several benefits over other keyboards. The ASUS keyboard enhances the productivity to socializing, you can express yourself even better after using the premium-built typing input that ensures great precision, endurance, and solidity. If your ASUS keyboard not working, then this section of the article will resolve your problem of ASUS keyboard not working.
If ASUS keyboard not working:
If your ASUS keyboard not working, then you can check out for the information provided here in this section.
- Restart your computer.
- Troubleshoot the hardware issue.
- Uninstall the driver of keyboards.
- Or check that our keyboard driver is up to date.
- Try to fix the problem by modifying the keyboard settings.
ASUS touch screen not working:
If your ASUS touch screen not working even without any physical damage, then this means that there is any ASUS software issue. Sometimes the ASUS touch screen not working issue occurs because the ASUS software is not up to the date or maybe it is facing file crashes due to unintentional setting adjustments. There are points that might help you with ASUS touch screen not working issue.
- Restart your ASUS device.
- Remove memory card or RAM of your ASUS device.
- Put the ASUS device in safe mode.
These are the points that might resolve your problem. But even after following the points here, if your ASUS touch screen not working, then you need to contact the ASUS help desk through the ASUS helpline number for getting help from the unconditional and unbiased support. The ASUS product support team is qualified and has experienced people who are eligible enough to resolve your issue of ASUS software.
ASUS tablet touch screen not working:
The touchscreen is the primary mode between you and your tablet. Any damage to the touch screen is inflicted and it also affects and degrades the reliability of the component. So for avoiding these factors, you need to make sure that the screen is intact and safe all the time.
The following key points might help you if your ASUS tablet touch screen not working:
- Make more RAM available to the processor so that it responds quickly to your demand.
- Restart the tablet. Further troubleshooting might help you in resolving your ASUS tablet touch screen not working issue.
- You need to realign your device display.
- You can do troubleshooting. You can choose to use native Apps for troubleshooting.
- Employ the calibration tool.
These key points might help you in resolving your issue of ASUS tablet touch screen not working.
ASUS laptop touch screen not working:
Your ASUS laptop touch screen not working for no reasons? Read on this section of the article for resolving your issue. You will be able to fix ASUS laptop touch screen not working with the solutions provided in this section.
- Restart your laptop.
- Re-enable the touch screen of your laptop.
- Calibrate the laptop’s touchscreen.
- You need to update the touch screen of your laptop.
You can perform these key points in order to fix your ASUS laptop touch screen not working issue. But even after following these steps your issue is not resolved, then you need to take help from the ASUS help desk.
ASUS smart gesture not working:
Many customers face the problem when ASUS smart gesture not working. The ASUS smart gesture not working when you update the operating system from the previous version.
Here are some tricks that can be a great asset for you if your ASUS smart gesture not working.
- Firstly, reset smart gesture.
- Update the touch pad
- Again install the ASUS smart gesture.
These are the points which will help you if your ASUS smart gesture not working.
ASUS charger not working:
There are several reasons mentioned that can be the reason behind the ASUS charger not working issue.
Check the cord, connection, and outlet first because they are easily identified and also fixable errors. If still your ASUS charger not working, then you can change your laptop’s settings or you can also reset the settings. This practice sometimes solves the problem when the ASUS charger not working.
ASUS setup: The Aptio setup utility ASUS
The Aptio setup utility ASUS is the kind of variant to the BIOS setup utility. Though, the Aptio setup utility ASUS comes with laptops and desktops of ASUS. Quite a lot, the computer users of ASUS face problems when their systems constantly boots in the Aptio setup utility ASUS instead of Operating System. This problem of the ASUS setup Aptio is common in ASUS laptops and computers. But this issue is not unfixable, the given steps can fix this problem.
- Ensure that the SSD/HDD is correctly connected.
- Permit your system to detect and accept foreign SDDs and HDDs.
These two points will filter your problem with ease without the need of any ASUS product support.
ASUS webcams are once the domain of the adult-oriented website and casual chatters. BUT now they become the business tools. The ASUS webcams are inbuilt in tablets, laptops, etc. you can use it for either capturing video or you can also engage in interactive audio-video communication easily.
ASUS webcam driver:
ASUS webcam driver is a small program that enables the hardware ASUS webcam to communicate with the OS. You need to update the ASUS webcam driver after a certain period in time in order to enhance the hardware system performance and prevent crashes. If your ASUS webcam driver is outdated or corrupted, then this can cause your hardware and ASUS webcam software to fail.
You can experience the download ASUS webcam driver utility in order to use the updated driver which will make your ASUS webcam software to work smoothly. The ASUS webcam software will only work efficiently if the ASUS webcam driver is up to the date. To know more about the ASUS webcam software, you can take help from the ASUS driver support. ASUS driver support team will provide a comprehensive solution to your query.
ASUS setup: ASUS RT n66u setup
The ASUS RT n66u is the wireless router which is stylish and slim with the capability of the concurrent broad band of 5GHz and 450 Mbps of internet speed and 300000 sessions. The ASUS RT n66u router is praised for its excellent networking performance. ASUS RT n66u setup makes it easy for all the customers to take advantage of this router in a matter of minutes.
Steps to follow for the ASUS RT n66u setup:
- You need to attach all the three antennas with the router. These antennas will be going to boost the range of router throughout the premises.
- You need to plug the AC adopter with the power source and adopter.
- Plug in the router along with the internet device such as a modem, fiber optics, DSL modem.
- Plug the internet cable into the internet port or modem.
- There is the blue Ethernet port on the back side of the router. You need to connect another end of the cable to the port.
- After that, you need to configure the wireless network settings.
- Now you need to connect the router to either the ASUS 5G or ASUS. Both the options work fine.
- You need to visit the access page for the router configuration. The internet browser implicitly takes you to the ASUS RT n66u setup page.
- Set the important accessing parameters i.e. username and password.
- After configuring the ASUS RT n66u setup, your first step is to create the administrator’s username and password. (The administrator’s information will be required if you want to alter the settings of the router.)
- Setup the network’s name.
- You need to reconnect your network because after setting up the new network, the network connection got disconnected. You just need to simply reconnect it again.
- Upgrade the Firmware.
- Check for the updated version of the router.
- Reboot the router after downloading the updated versions of firmware and router.
- After that reconnect the router.
- You need to update the firmware table.
Your ASUS RT n66u setup is ready to get used after the successful execution of the procedure.
ASUS RT n66u default password:
The ASUS default password and username are provided because it provides access during the initial set up time or the ASUS default password and username are used when you reset the router to the factory reset. The manufactures typically use easy ASUS default password and username or password such as admin, on all the products and equipment they provide. The ASUS default password and username often present on the instruction manual.
The ASUS router default password and username are provided with the product in order to access it during the initial settings. The factory ASUS RT n66u default password settings for routers are described below:
IP address: 192.168.1.1
Service set identifier (SSID): ASUS_5G, ASUS
These are ASUS RT n66u default password settings for the router. These ASUS RT n66u default password settings are already configured, you just need to modify them according to your desire.
ASUS password reset of wifi for RT n66u router:
You will get ASUS router default password and username with your ASUS setup but you can also set these security parameters according to your wish. Before adjusting the ASUS password reset of wifi for RT m66u router model, you first need to understand the wifi terms.
Name of Wireless: The name must be unique in terms of uniquely identified from the other wifi.
Password of Wireless: Choose a strong password because it set the strong security circumstances.
Wireless channels: Changing the channel for the wifi is not an easy task, so just need to read the information first before changing the channel.
Encryption: Choose WPA2 for better network’s encryption.
Steps which need to be followed for ASUS password reset of wifi:
- Open your internet browser and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Press Enter.
- Enter the administrator password and username.
- Click on OK.
- Check on the left sidebar there is a wireless option available, click on that.
- Set the bandwidth to 2.4 GHz.
- Set SSID.
- Open the drop down This drop down list leads you to the designated control channel, then you need to choose either 6, 1 or 11.
- After that, set the Authentication method to WPA2 personal.
- Set the WPA to AES.
- Set the WPA pre-shared Key. Set it strongly as it becomes your network password.
- Click on Apply
After following the steps for the procedure you can easily handle the ASUS password reset settings for the wifi network.
How to contact us?
This article describes all the details regarding the ASUS drivers and issues. When you thoroughly read the information provided on this article you can easily resolve your issues like how to setup ASUS router, ASUS drivers and installation of ASUS setup or how to deal with the touchscreen problems. Surely, many people also face the same problems regarding the products, so we provide the information on these usual and most common problems.
But if these instructions and information are not enough for your issue, then you can also take support from ASUS driver support. The ASUS product support is the team of qualified geeks who can easily resolve your troubles. The ASUS helpline number is always available for their customers but due to the heavy customer base, there might be possibilities that you cannot be able to connect to the ASUS help desk. Then in that scenario, you can also take help through ASUS online chat service. The ASUS online chat service will provide you the online consultancy without any network barrier. You can get the instant answer of queries from ASUS online chat support.
But if both ways failed to provide you the solution, then you can contact on the toll-free number provided on this website. It will redirect your call to the independent third party ASUS help number.