Hotmail Support by Experts
Email services allow users to communicate professionally and personally in a reliable and straightforward manner. Hotmail is a free web-based mail service that is used for sending and receiving high-speed emails. It was launched by Microsoft in 1996 and was accessible through all web browsers. In the early 2000s, Hotmail was trending as it accumulated hundreds of millions of users. However, in 2011, the company replaced Hotmail with the newer Outlook.com. Outlook is known to be a personal information manager application that includes tasks services, contacts, calendaring, and webmail. Due to this change, users are often left wondering, ‘how can I log into my Hotmail account?’
There is nothing to worry about. If you have a @hotmail.com email address, it will redirect you to the outlook.live.com website. You can navigate to outlook.live.com or use the Microsoft Outlook app for accessing their @hotmail.com or @outlook.com email accounts. There is nothing to be done for updating the Hotmail account to an Outlook one. If a new Hotmail account is created by you, it will be treated as an Outlook account automatically. This guide will offer troubleshooting steps for your issues. However, you can also take help from the official Hotmail support. Although, we recommend you to read the article first and try to resolve Hotmail concern. Another option to get help regarding Hotmail is to call on the phone number given on this webpage. It will connect your call to an independent 3rd party Hotmail help team where respresentatives are available all the time to get your query resolved in no extra time.
Hotmail Help | Wondering How Can I Log Into My Hotmail Account?
The popularity of Hotmail knew no bounds at its peak. As per reports, around 300 million Hotmail accounts were shifted to Outlook.com. Even now, you may come across users using a Hotmail account faithfully. If you are facing Hotmail sign in issues, you must know that your Hotmail account is still accessible if you have signed in once a year. When an account goes without any activity for 366 days, it gets deactivated. Also, if no activity is observed for 5 years, the account will get deleted.
Hotmail Account Recovery for You
If you are thinking about ‘recovering my Hotmail account’, follow these steps:
- Visit Microsoft account recovery tool via https://account.live.com/acsr
- Type in the old Hotmail email address that needs to be recovered
- Next, type in another email address where you can be contacted
- Enter the CAPTCHA code and hit ‘Next’
- A code will be sent to the second, working email address of Step 3
- Verify the account by entering the code
- Enter the asked information in the next window like firstname, lastname, birthdate, and security question and hit ‘Next.’
- Enter a couple of old passwords for your account that you might remember.
- Check relevant options for other queries and hit ‘Next.’
- Type in subject lines and email addresses that you have contacted recently.
- Your work is done as your data will be evaluated by Microsoft’s security team. If Hotmail account recovery is successful, you will receive an email within 24 hours. Contact Hotmail support for additional assistance.
Signing into Hotmail Account on Android
Hotmail offers free and fast access to emails on mobile phones. To access Hotmail email account, follow these steps:
- Open Play Store and search for Microsoft Outlook.
- Download and install its application.
- Open the Outlook application and select ‘Add Account.’
- Type in the Hotmail email address and tap on ‘Continue.’
- Type in the Hotmail account password.
- You will be taken to your Inbox.
Signing into Hotmail account on iPhones
To access Hotmail email account on iPhones, follow these steps:
- Open App Store and search for Microsoft Outlook
- Open the Outlook application, and choose ‘Get Started’
- Type in the Hotmail email address.
- Tap on ‘Continue’ and then type in the Hotmail account password
- Choose ‘Sign in’ for accessing the Inbox.
Get Fixed – My Hotmail is Not Working Concern | Hotmail Help
Why is Hotmail not working? If this question bugs your every now and then, this guide is for you. It will offer solutions to Hotmail problems related to famous email platforms like the outlook desktop application, on the web, Outlook, and Gmail. If Hotmail sign in issues trouble you, check out the following sections. If this guide does not help you, contact Hotmail Microsoft support directly.
Mail App macOS Help: My Hotmail is not working
If you cannot access your Hotmail account on your Mail application on macOS, your account needs to be removed and added again. For this purpose, do the following:
- Open the Mail application
- Select Mail and then choose Accounts
- Choose the Hotmail account
- Hit on Remove
- Go to Mail again to add the account
- Select Add Account and then choose Outlook
- Enter the Hotmail account information for signing in through the Mail application
Outlook Web: Why is Hotmail Not Working?
If you cannot access Hotmail on Outlook Web, most likely, it is a password issue. In such a case, do the following:
- Visit outlook.live.com
- Log in with Hotmail account and password
- Go to the recovery page via https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
- Follow on-screen instructions to reset the password
macOS and Windows 10: Why is Hotmail not working?
If you cannot access Hotmail on macOS and Outlook app, your account must be removed to be re-added.
- Open your Outlook application
- Go to File and Account Settings
- Select Manage profiles and then move to Email accounts
- Choose the Hotmail account and hit Remove
- When finished, open the Outlook application and go to File
- Choose Add account to enter the email address and password again
Gmail: Hotmail wont load
When Hotmail wont load in Gmail, you can remove your Hotmail account and then set it up again. To do this, follow these steps:
- Visit https://mail.google.com/
- Select Settings and move to See all settings
- Go to Accounts and import
- Choose the Hotmail account from the Send mail as list and hit Delete
- Select Add another email address to type in the Hotmail account credentials again
Fixed: Hotmail not working on iPhone
To fix such Hotmail problems with iPhone, you need to do pretty much the same as for macOS and Windows 10. If Hotmail issues trouble you, remove the Hotmail account by following these steps:
- Open your Settings
- Go to Passwords & Accounts
- Select the Hotmail account
- Click on Delete Account
- From Settings, move to Mail and then Accounts
- Choose the option of Add account for adding the Hotmail account again
- Check if the issue of Hotmail not working on iPhone is resolved
Fixed: Hotmail not working on Chrome
If you cannot access Hotmail account on Chrome, follow these options:
- Clear the browser’s cookies and caches
- Open Chrome and go to menu at the top-right corner
- Choose ‘More tools’ and then select ‘Clear Browsing Data’
- Mention the time interval
- Hit on ‘Clear Data’
- Update Chrome
- The issue can be fixed by updating Chrome to its latest version.
- Go to the menu and then select ‘Help’
- Choose ‘About Chrome’and update the browser
- After updating Chrome, refresh the device and access the Hotmail account again
- Use HTTPS: If the above solutions do not solve your issues, you should try connecting the browser via HTTPS.
- Open Chrome, and go to menu at the top-right corner
- Select ‘Settings’
- From the left pane, choose ‘Privacy and security’
- Then, from the right pane, select ‘Security’
- Locate ‘Advanced settings’ and turn on ‘Always use secure connection’
- Check Antivirus: The antivirus on your system can block your access to outlook.com or Hotmail.com. Block the antivirus temporarily, and then try accessing the Hotmail email account. If you are able to access Hotmail after disabling it, it means the antivirus is at fault. Next, try whitelisting Hotmail.com on your antivirus. If these fixes are not working for you, you can directly contact Hotmail Microsoft support.
Hotmail password Reset Procedure | Hotmail Setup
When we connect to the Hotmail account, our login details are the most important information. However, users tend to forget them over time as these details are not used much. Thus, it is important to set a strong password. It ensures a secure experience for users on the Internet. A weak password can be easily accessed by hackers for stealing key information. Microsoft Hotmail support is available to resolve all your issues related to passwords.
Before you know about Hotmail password reset, you must understand that the Hotmail email account is accessed via Outlook.com, similar to Outlook accounts. Thus, the first step is to visit Outlook.com and go to the sign-in page. Then, follow these steps to change Hotmail password:
- Enter your email address, and hit ‘Next’
- Choose the option of ‘Forgot Password’
- Through CAPTCHA, verify your email address
- Choose the option of ‘Show More Verification Methods’
- Select a suitable option:
- Through the email option, you will receive a password reset link to the mentioned email address. You must input the complete email address for using this method.
- Through the text option, a text message will be sent to the mentioned phone number. Thus, you can use your mobile phone number to recover Hotmail account.
- Choose ‘Send Code’ by selecting the email or phone option.
- A code will be sent to your preferred email address or mobile phone number. Type it on the web page for resetting the Hotmail password.
- Type in the new Hotmail password and confirm it. Hit ‘Next’ to change Hotmail password.
Hotmail Setup | How To Recover Hotmail Account
Your email account can get hacked or blocked due to multiple reasons. In such a case, you may have to recover it. You may also use this option when ‘Hotmail forgot my password’ is an issue. To recover Hotmail account, follow these steps:
- Visit https://account.live.com/acsr
- Provide the needed data like phone number, Skype or email, and an active email address that can be contacted. Lastly, enter the CAPTCHA code.
- Hit on ‘Next’. A pop-up window will want you to verify the submitted email address. A security code will be sent on it, which you need to put in the suitable field. Hit ‘Verify’
- A recovery form has to be filled out by you. Answer all the relevant questions as it increases your chances of recovering the Hotmail email account.
- After 24 hours, Microsoft will send you an email to offer instructions for signing into Hotmail account.
Hotmail Support | Is Hotmail Server Down?
Email services tend to go down at the most unfortunate times. Users have become highly dependent on Hotmail. If the Hotmail server down is an issue for you, it can actually make you anxious. There are several sites to keep a check on Outlook services. Nevertheless, Microsoft has already provided the option of server status. In addition, you can use the Hotmail support email address to check if Hotmail is facing any issues.
Hotmail is a free email offering of Microsoft, which has been rebranded as Outlook. There are no differences between these email services. So is Hotmail down right now? You can check it by using these steps:
- Open your mobile or desktop web browser
- Visit https://admin.microsoft.com/servicestatus
- Check the service health list for Outlook
- If you see ‘Everything is up and running.’ on the details pane on the right side, it means the server is functioning properly.
- If ‘Hotmail down right now’ is an issue, you can track such problems on this page. There is no such thing as ‘Hotmail emails Outlook’.
Just remember that Hotmail is an old email service, which comes in a new design and features under the name of Outlook.
Fix Hotmail Old Version Login Concern | Hotmail Setup
Microsoft has transferred all Hotmail accounts to Outlook. Therefore, for gaining access to the old mailbox, you must recover the Hotmail account. For this purpose, Microsoft’s Account Recovery Form can be used. However, this solution can only be used if two-step verification is enabled. In addition, the recovery form cannot be used if you have disabled this option. Another requirement of Hotmail old version login is an email address, which can be accessed by you. Contact the official Hotmail customer service if you need additional assistance. To solve such Hotmail issues, follow these steps:
- Visit https://account.live.com/acsr and input the email address that needs to be recovered.
- Input the email address, which can be used by Microsoft to contact you.
- Confirm this email address and use the received security code.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- On completing the process, you need to wait for 24 hours for Microsoft’s response.
We hope, you would have resolved your concerns regarding Hotmail. For any concern, you can call on the phone number mentioned on this site. It will connect your call to an independent 3rd party Hotmail email support team. The representatives will help you resolve your Hotmail concerns in no extra time. Ensure you read the terms well before making call to an independent 3rd party Hotmail help team.